Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Farmer's Market Graduation Party

My mom loves to throw parties...and if there's a party, there HAS to be a theme! So Farmer's Market theme it was for my younger sister's graduation open house party. There were a lot of people who threw there ideas together to come up with all the adorable ideas. I just did the desserts.... and everyone else did the decorating and food.

 Chocolate covered cherry cake pops


 I didn't make the whoopee pies, but they went fast and everyone loved them!

 Cabbage cake pops
 Tomato cake pops
 My sister's made the fry pies and they are OUT OF THIS WORLD good!! 
 ...and here's the cake. I loved creating the little veggies for it. I loved it so much, I think I'm doing the same cake to enter into our county fair.



 The dessert table
My little sis and me. Congratulations Lydia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...